Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

being a friend i don't mind giving my opinions and helping you
but now i think i may have seen the true side of you and may have been wrong the whole way
if you are not open to opinions and think that what i said is just total rubbish
then i am truly sorry to say that i won't help you and i don't think you are a good person for my best friend
if what other people trying to to say or do for you is all rubbish then you are the one that is just rubbish
enough for me to just throw into the bin and let the rubbish truck crush you to pieces
i will not safe nor help you anymore.i won't help ppl that do not appreciate my help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥