Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

today is a GREAT day

 

closed a sale

my first and only sale in these 3 days

so happy till can fly edi

a rm64.50 emulsion

40ml only

damn expensive

 

then meet up with my honey and ice cream dear

made my honey buy hair products from another promoter

and she did buy.LOL.now i feel bad

 

after that they teman me surveying camera

been doing that since friday.everyday check out cameras only

think think think.consider consider consider.

change my mind.hesitate.change my mind again.hesitate again

survey again.ask here ask there again.

and the cycle keeps going on and on

so at last went back to harvey norman and think again

compare lumix and sony again and again

until at last  the two cannot tahan me edi

so they say things that made me made up my mind

SONY TX5

WATERPROOF SHOCKPROOF DUST PROOF

but red color no stock so have to order

but still buy there cause i like the customer service the guy gave

i kacau him everyday ask stupid question but he still layan me

so people if you all want to buy camera especially lumix camera

go midvalley harvey norman and look for the chinese guy wearing panasonic red shirt

DO NOT.i say DO NOT find the indian guy.he gives damn bad customer service wan

he ignore me and give me that beh song face.me no likey him.grr….

 

after that we went shisha

ahh…so long nv shisha edi

but arab shop change owner edi

so sad the old shisha guy no there edi

he want back to his home country =(

anyway yee yang didn’t make it again today

but nvm la.shall go out another day

and the next session he is paying

muahaha…

 

"first priority getting back home

second priority koh guat ai and pok wern hsiang

third priority my laptop

last priority yee yang

cause laptop is my property yee yang is not"

quoted from my honey

 

*cough cough*

i think they might have a chance

am so excited like watching drama

XD

 

image

taking a break at the arab shop

zzz…zzz…zzz…

 

1.42am

ai kun lor

nite nite

tomorrow will baca buku lor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥