Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

DSC01073

HAHA…it’s actually lemon poppy seed muffins. i know it has nothing to do with marry poppins but somehow it keeps reminding me about her.

My muffin tray was too big for my cute little oven.SAD.=(

But it’s okay,i can always IMPROVISE. Use cupcake cups!!

So it’s called marry poppins muffcup!!! LOL

Well they didn’t rise enough and produce the crack at the top as i expected it would except for a few but the taste was fine.

My sister said that it’s not sweet enough.But i think it’s just fine cause i don’t like it to be sweet.

There’s half a lemon more in the fridge.Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.=)

DSC01075

the remaining batter i bake them in mini muffin moulds. SO CUTE!!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥