Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

the other day i said the following days would be great

yeah it turn out very awesome indeed

much better than i expected

more than i could ask for

i am grateful for that =)

 

pictures worth a thousand words.so let’s begin.

so yeah i collected my camera on friday after ice cream finish his work at the bakery

at first the person didn’t gave me a casing for my camera

but i specifically  remember they said they would give me a hard casing the other day

so in the end the guy gave me this pink hard casing for free

the grumpy indian guy was not there

so the chinese guy,the one i mentioned the other day just gave it to me

i am so going back there next time i want to buy stuff

thank you so much to him.so grateful for that

i dun know how to take picture of the new cam so only took picture of the casing xD

 

image

on that very same day my sister bought me a MUFFINS RECIPE BOOK!!!

she went out in the afternoon to mph alone and when she came back she handed it over to me

i was stunned there awhile.yeah she loves me a lot and i admit i loves her too altho i complain a lot about her xD

we are getting ready for our project in september and this is part of the preparation

i hope that everything will goes well and we can have lots of fun together

hip hip hooray!!!

 

image

ahh….my sunglasses bought from daiso the other day

ice cream dear also bought one but his one is much macho lol

the cheapest sunglasses ever.rm5 only.can you imagine that?RM5 ONLY!!!

yeah that day was a memorable day too.thanks to my dear that loves to give me surprises

was working that day and decided to watch toy story after my work

so hsiang said he’ll get the tickets for sunway online or something la

but when he came to fetch me he said sunway no tickets go ioi puchong watch

okay lor.we go there queue up to buy tickets but the person say only left the front 2 rows

sienz…so i say i go see got what other movie we can watch

so i look up at the screen.u know cinema always put the tv near the ceiling wan that type

then hsiang he came over and said “eh dear look!!got ppl drop movie tickets.”

then he bend down and pick it up “toy story3 9.40pm.wah so lucky”

i was like so happy so happy but then stop and think a while

so coincidence wan?so i look at him then he started laughing

i kena trick.i so blur go believe him.but thank you dear.i love that surprise

he purposely went all the way from subang to puchong in the afternoon to get the tickets before it sold out

my silly dear always do silly stuff for me.that’s my hsiang for you.=)

 

image

then the other day.(sorry i keep using “the other day”) we went to empire gallery after my work at the bakery.

went to pets more i feel for this cute little hamster and we bought her straight away

we named her “JULIET” which i don’t know the reason behind it

but i call her “JUJU” now and she totally LOVES carrots

she is really very pretty and smart

thank you dear.=)

 

image

just testing out my camera

this is how messy my tables looks like everyday

and i only have that small little mirror to use besides the one in the bathroom

i remember early this year before we went to souled out for ezen,kelvin and my birthday dinner

the girls came to my house to dress up after class.they were complaining my mirror is too small

haha…but somehow i survive with that small little mirror till now.

 

image

image

image

saturday went to ice cream dear’s school carnival

we played the fishing thingy!!!it was FUN FUN FUN!!!

hsiang very pro one net catch SEVEN fishy

for me i caught TWO only but i’m still proud of myself

hey not easy wan you know.hehe…

now the fishies are in a fish bowl in my room

shall take picture of them next time when i’m free

 

image 

i take picture of you, you take picture of me

we are obsess of taking pictures. xD

 

image 

my brunch at the carnival.this cost us rm5 but oh well the money goes to the school funds.so no harm.

 

image

the shirt i bought for dear from my singapore trip

p/s: his spouse is me.dun you dare give him any beer or i shall head hunt you down.grr…

 

image

ice cream dear’s mom and elder brother jien.

aunty kuan talked to me a lot about hsiang when hsiang was away fetching his brother

but shall not talk about it here.it’s our little secret.hehe…

 

image

the biggest secondary school carnival i have even been to

7 ghost houses.can you  imagine that?SEVEN!!!

but i didn’t enter even one.call me a chicken whatever i dun care.blek!

oh and there was a stall selling fresh vege?in a school carnival?that’s odd…

 

image

wei wei opened a game store and earned tons of money

but i just enjoy looking at the players face concentrating on the game

oh and wei wei is the master of the game

anyone that is able to beat him will get to bring home a hamper worth RM50

but of course no one beat him cause he is the MASTER

including the jerk below that challenged him 3 times and just wouldn’t give up

image

11.17pm

FIFA FINALS TODAY

should i watch?

seriously,anything is so much better than reading sales

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥