Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I’m going through those days again, the days that i feel so fucked up with life. I have been like this for almost a week, being grumpy and easily annoyed by almost everything that happens around me.I am angry with everyone,including myself because of the things i wish i never said.I am angry at everything, including a stupid kid that can’t stop making annoying sound at mcd, because he has a good life and don’t know how hard life can be.basically i am angry with life.i hate my life.everything doesn’t seem right.

 

took 5 hours to travel back to hometown last monday with switching 3 times using public transport while carrying a huge luggage bag.then my blackberry spoiled out of no reason and i still haven got it fixed.went to ampang on thursday and went through hell in the car when dad is driving and scolding other drivers.then work on the weekends, which is still during chinese new year and sales were god damn bad.

 

i wish i don’t need to work like other young adults/teenagers.all they need to do is enjoy college life.wanna get something take money from parents.not that i am blaming my parents, which i don’t cause i love them and understands the situation.just that sometime 2 jobs plus college plus assignments plus house chores seems a little bit too much for me to handle.at times i wish i could wake up in the morning without feeling extremely tired with body aches and just enjoy a cup of hot tea, just enjoying the moment.well all of those are just thought, beautiful thoughts that is so hard to come true.

 

i work for the things i want, that’s why i appreciate them more.

i know money is hard to earn, that’s why i hesitate so much when spending.

 

life goes on no matter what

0 comments:

Post a Comment