Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

trip to Tioman was canceled

but had 2 nice weekends instead

last week was family time to Fraser Hill

this week was friends time to Bagan Lalang beach

parents were random.friends were random

what more could i ask for

i love it

 

DSC02564random pitt stop at selangor water dam

 

DSC02561 teaching mom to camwhore :D

 

DSC02578 cold mountain wind in face effect xD

 

DSC02602photo session at The Gap while waiting

 

DSC02623

 

DSC02669  treat the whole family ice cream

cold cold but syiok

 

DSC02700 jeriau waterfall

thank god there’s a self timer function in camera

we look so happy here

i wish it is always like this

 

DSC02632kesian me no ppl help me take picture

resort to camwhoring

 

DSC02786 sunset at bagan lalang

 

DSC02772 my honey =)

 

DSC02769 my twin sister from another parents :D

 

DSC02781my sistas <3

 

imageour jumping picha

*likes*

 

image there’s no need for a caption

just like it =)

 

relaxing time is over

assignments and test is attacking again

need to work again as well

i am looking forward for time like this again

want to have more of it before my besties fly off to the states

*sad*

0 comments:

Post a Comment