Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

nothing beats having the best ramlee burger in town

plus the oh so soothing ice cold A&W

in the comfort of my own room

ou la la la~~

 

been working 2 days in a row for now

tomorrow will be the 3rd and last day for this week

work is very very very tiring but rewarding =)

yeah i get paid is. that’s one thing

but other than that

the happy face that i have to put on to serve customers

plus the ever friendly staff and managers

made me happy, lifted my spirit a little

 

there’s a saying that goes

if you are sad, force a smile on the face

then the feeling will come naturally

it’s true in a way

 

things are getting better

it’s good and i hope it will continue to improve

 

i can’t wait for my long awaited escape

tioman island from sunday to wednesday

oh i can feel the sun on my skin and the cool sea water

and the peacefulness of the off season resort

the best part is i get to skip college a few days

muahahahaha

 

oh tioman island i awaits to be reunited with you

(sounded so wrong lol)

0 comments:

Post a Comment