Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

It has been awhile since I go back to my hometown and spend some quality time with my parents. Although I had an one month college holiday, I used it to work my ass off earning some extra cash. I almost break at one point that I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to attend college. But fortunately college was postponed to January 10th. Hooray for me!!! So I decided to go back to my hometown-Tampin.=)

 

Nothing feels more like home than my Tampin home. The familiar scenery of the small town, my mom’s awesome cooking, my dad talking non-stop about some stuff which i hardly pay any attention too, meals every few hours, awesome naps and etc. The best part of this trip is my dear followed me back this time, this mean i get to spend time with him, and my dad has a friend to talk to which has comment interest as him, which is----cars.=.= In a way he is my scapegoat lar.HAHAHAHAHA….sorry dear.

 

Hsiang is flying off to Australia end of this month, so this would be his last chance to spend some time with me in Tampin. Though much of my goals was not accomplished but it’s okay, at least we spend some time together. He almost could not make it cause he had to go for a medical check up, but after that was done he took the night bus and came to find me.YAY.thank you dear. We had little fights here and there, but we are good and we talked and we learned. That’s what I like about him, talking things out and settling stuff.Plus, I send a meaningful message that meant a lot to him and me. You know what I am talking about right dear? hehehe…

 

Mom made me went to dentist to extract my wisdom tooth. But deep down i don’t really want too. There are many things that i afraid in life, but going to the dentist is top on my list and i shall tell why.

 

My top fears in order

1. Cabut gigi/tooth extraction

2. Injections/needles

3.Eating medicines

 

So if i have to extract my tooth i will have to face 2 of my biggest fears in one shot. Of course i can’t take it. So while waiting outside i already started crying. Then there’s 2 kids looking at me. But dun care, i cry my business la. And i kept pinching my dear to release stress which was not a good idea. Sorry dear.=(  

 

The thing that i hate most is people keep telling me that everything will be alright and i am a strong girl so i can get through it. But the fact is it burdens me cause it is as if i can’t be weak, i have to be strong in every single thing, which is very tiring and stressful. Daddy keep telling me to stop crying and stop giving trouble to myself and people around me. But in my heart i ask this questions, “have i not been independent enough and give you less trouble? Can’t i at least be like this when i am afraid and week?have you not seen how hard i am trying not to burden you?”

 

Fortunately there no need for an extraction. My teeth were senget cause i lazy never use the retainer after the braces. And dentist told me that wisdom tooth won’t grow if there’s no sufficient space for it. But who cares what the reason is, no need cabut gigi i am happy enough already.

 

Alright.Been talking too much.Photos time.Yay.

IMG00003-20110104-1530

the cat that look my my cat that died.

guess what?my dad calls it by the same name as well.

so i named it “old man no2”.

 IMG00007-20110105-1424 dear accompanying me at the dentist

IMG00016-20110106-1836IMG00024-20110106-1839

IMG00011-20110106-1825   IMG00018-20110106-1837 IMG00023-20110106-1839IMG00015-20110106-1835dear and me playing with cats at behind the house

it was fun.hehehe…=) 

 

One of the days, i forgot which day, dad decided to go to Air Mawang to have laksa and pao for tea time. It was like 20 mins drive. Just for laksa? My parents rocks.xD Well they all had laksa and “cham” which is coffee mix with tea, but i had roti bakar cause i can’t eat spicy food.=( But the roti bakar is so awesome!!! So much better than the ones in Shiok. Old kopitiam makes the best roti bakar. After that we dropped by Dangi and gave my honey Stephanie a surprise visit by popping out in front of her front door. It was a last minute and random thing but she surely is shocked. So mission accomplish!!Yay. Hsiang’s first time in Dangi. Hope he likes it.

 

IMG00009-20110106-1605 the keledek goreng and AWESOME ROTI BAKAR

 

IMG00032-20110106-1934introduced dear to Long Chan drinks

my favorite when i was in primary school

 

IMG00026-20110106-1916 at the end of that day

we sat outside enjoying the sunset

and feeding mosquitoes

then we saw a perfect rainbow

it’s was perfect ending to a totally great day

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment