Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i will be turning 21 in another 5 days

the official legal age in malaysia

 

21 years old means

having the right to enter certain night clubs

and vote in elections to choose our leaders

but other than that

i can’t think of any other changes it will bring to my life

 

my wish list for birthday presents:

(no harm in wishing for something right?)

 

1. A sky blue color automated perodua myvi

(so i can get around without causing inconveniences to anyone)

 

2. A set of tiffany & co. white gold key pendant and chain

(cause all 21 year old girl should have one)

 

3.A blackberry bold

(so i can keep in touch through msn and email with my dear when he is in aussie all the time)

 

4.A holiday trip overseas for my family

(cause i love my parents and i want to bring them see the world)

 

5.Tickets to go aussie

(i want to visit my dear when he is there so that he won’t get too lonely)

 

there isn’t much that i want

shall add on to the list when i can think of something

 

one of my wishes have already came true

i made it came true with the help of my hsiang

now i am a proud owner of a blackberry bold

=)

 

i believe that wishes do come true

we just need to wish hard enough

then opportunities will come knocking at the door

when this happens all we need to do is be brave enough to snatch it

of course there is always consequences for each action

just be ready to face it =)

 

 

candlesIMG_6910

saw these candles at the kitchen window pane

all dusty and covered with webs

forgotten

 

will my birthday be forgotten too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment