Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

heading up to genting tomorrow for fish leong's concert
the last time i went for her concert was almost 4 years back
it feels different. i am different.
i am not even listening to her songs for so long
everything feels weird and out of place
i...don't feel like erasing and replacing something
and i so believe that the heart knows more and says more
it's just that the mind doesn't want to listen and admit defeat

it's dangerous. but i am going to gamble on my luck.
if anything happens to me then so be it
but i doubt that it will
because i have faith

i do miss those times
i think of them often lately

but i'm in love with Christian Grey now
so what if he's a fictional character
a single girl with love deprived should be allowed to find solace
in movies or books. one way or another

i pray and hope that...my destiny will lead my somewhere i really belong
and i wish that my best friend will find a job and god bless one day i'll be able to go meet her

feelings. numb to most of the world. warm for some. shall burn only for the one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment