Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

revisiting the past through old posts
it has been almost a year now
time really flies

there's not much pain that comes from love or broken relationships
just tears out of insecurities and loneliness
the heart is still fragile no matter how strong i want it to be

where to find the strength?
where to find the direction?

i am still lost
even lost than 4 years back

what do i want to do?
what do i love?
answers that no other can provide me...
answers that even me myself can't answer
at least for now

made a reconnection with an old friend
but i guess people are very realistic after all

i wish Risa-chan is by my side right now
i would love her hugs and cuddles so much

0 comments:

Post a Comment