Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

at times i noticed that the people that care really cared and i know how i much i love them because they were always there when i need them and we do the things that are crazy so that our hearts can be mend so that we can get through it together so that we can try to get on with life and that's why there are some friends i love them more than i can say and i want to say thank you for always telling me things and doing things with me that makes me happy and reminding me of what are the little things that can make me happy even when you're far away and i can't really hug you and cry my hearts out.and that's is so important than i wake up in tears i still have that little will to make myself a little better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥